Help Your Students
Care Action Team/Yearlong Alerts
Building off of the success of our Early Alert process, we offer the Care Action Team (CAT) for any faculty or staff member concerned about a student. This process is based on non-academic and academic reasons that could include: The student is no longer attending classes, has stopped doing work, and/or is unprepared for the coursework.
- Click “Start the Process” below, which takes you to NHTI Navigate. Enter your Easy Login credentials to sign in.
- On the right-hand side of your homepage, you will see options. Click on Issue an Alert.
- Find the student’s name using the search engine. You will not need to know the student’s ID# unless it’s a common name.
- Enter the information requested. If it’s related to a class, any class that the student is currently enrolled in will appear in the drop-down menu.
- Select one or more reasons listed for the alert, or select Other and use the open text box to provide any important information.
- Click Submit.