The information listed on this page is available in alternate formats upon request. Please contact the Office of Accessibility Services at 603-230-4027.
Accessibility Statement for NHTI
NHTI is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
NHTI takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of NHTI:
- We provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- We assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- We employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- We include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. NHTI is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with Browsers/Assistive Technology
NHTI is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, JAWS
The accessibility of NHTI relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of NHTI, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed here:
- Third-party vendors: Some third-party vendors are not yet completely compliant because their commitments can’t be changed. We actively request improvements from vendors and reevaluate contracts with accessibility in mind as contract renewals come up. Please contact us for help.
NHTI assessed our accessibility by the following approaches:
This statement was created on Jan. 29, 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of NHTI. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on NHTI:
- Phone: 603-271-6484
- E-mail: NHTIace@ccsnh.edu
31 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301